Privacy & Security Policies
We recognize, respect and protect the personal privacy rights of all our customers. Our customers entrust us with personal information and it is our responsibility to maintain that information in a confidential manner. We are committed to providing the highest level of security and privacy regarding the collection and use of our customers’ personal information including visits to our website.
collegeplanning.nd.gov is part of the State of North Dakota computer system used to accomplish State functions. The State of North Dakota has security measures in place including encryption, firewalls, and authenticated access to internal databases where needed. The State of North Dakota uses software programs to monitor this website for security purposes and to ensure that it remains available to all users.
Bank of North Dakota uses both Google Analytics and Siteimprove Analytics to create summary reports about website performance. These reports help us determine which information is of most interest to the public. Analytics information is not identifiable by person and is only used for website performance reporting.
Gathered information may include:
- IP address
- Dates and times users access the website
- Referring channel through which users visit the website
- Search terms used to find the website through a search engine
- Device, browser, and operating system used to access the website
- User behavior, such as number of times a user visits the website or time spent viewing a page